FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
|Position:||Blood Lab Technician|
- Collect specimens from Nursing Unit.
- Perform daily maintenance, run quality control, calibration and other routine tests.
- Analyze clinical specimens such as blood and urine with high technical standard.
- Enter and maintain laboratory test results in database.
- Maintain standards of patient care based on operational policies
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients to the clinic
- Support team in delivering a high standard of care to all patients
- Work collaboratively with team based on respect, empathy and compassion
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
- University degree in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of technical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database systems
- Good understanding of English language
- Extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to learn and take extra responsibility
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good team work and discipline
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 010 200 709 / 017 331 461
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted