FCC is Cambodia’s pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider in Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognition for its outstanding medical and business practice, including the Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
At FCC, we believe that every couple deserves compassionate environment during their infertility treatment, and we are committed to provide Effective, Safe and Person-Centered care during the entire process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients best possible opportunity to achieve their parenting goals.
We are now seeking a highly-qualified candidate who is competent, adaptable and continuous learner from any part of the world for the position of Chief Embryologist based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We offer a competitive salary & benefits that commensurate with credentials and qualifications as well as opportunities for professional development. If you are from abroad, we will also cover airfare, living expenses, international health insurance, and necessary logistics for your convenient living.
- Perform Assisted Reproductive technology methods including semen preparation, oocyte identification, IVF insemination, cumulus denudation, ICSI, embryo culture and grading, laser assisted hatching, sperm, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation (vitrification) and embryo biopsy.
- Supervise a team of embryologists and andrologists in the IVF Lab
- Maintain accurate laboratory records for ART and storage procedures.
- Perform quality control procedures, manage laboratory’s quality management system and monitor KPIs.
- Provides support for clinic preparation for regulators’ licensing and audits
- Coordinate with IVF specialists to assist patients in understanding IVF procedures in the ART laboratory
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in the clinic’s system according to clinic’s SOP and on-time reporting
- Lead the embryologists in the introduction of new and advanced technology
- Work independently to ensure the goals are achieved
- Provide feedback to clinic management on ART outcome and process improvement
- Support and promote excellence in all aspects of operations
- Bachelor of Medical Science/Health Science, preferably post graduate qualifications in clinical embryology
- Proficiency in all IVF laboratory methods.
- A minimum of 7-year AR experience in clinical embryology.
- Familiarity with requirements of AR practices including ISO 9001:2015 is a plus.
- A record of management and leadership with ability to motivate and manage a team
- Attention to detail and sensitivity to process and operations;
- Knowledge and understanding of the elements of high reliability organizations in healthcare and experience with implementation of those elements.
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data effectively and to inspire successful delivery on key performance indicators.
- Prior success in fostering cross-departmental collaborations to advance success of organizational priorities.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, including a high level of self-awareness, empathy, and humility in interpersonal interactions.
- A commitment to the career development of a faculty of Infertility physicians.
- Cambodia has relaxed visa restrictions and a successful Covid response, making it easy to enter and stay in the country.
- Cambodia uses both the US Dollar and the local currency, the Khmer Riel, which makes transactions convenient and stable.
- Cambodians are famously friendly and welcoming to foreigners, often sharing their culture, language and food.
- The cost of living in Cambodia is very low compared to other countries, allowing expats to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with plenty of savings.
- Cambodia has a rich history and a diverse geography, offering many opportunities for exploration and adventure. From ancient temples to pristine beaches, there is something for everyone.
- Cambodia has a laidback lifestyle and a vibrant ex-pat community, making it easy to find new friends and enjoy social activities.
- Cambodia has a growing economy and a young population, creating many opportunities for business and employment. Expats can also part-own real estate and do business as foreigners.
- Cambodia is a safe country with low crime rates and political stability. Expats can feel secure and relaxed in their daily lives.
Plus, if someone longs to contribute to an internationally emerging country in this field and be part of the team dedicated to helping people build families, this is an outstanding opportunity. We look forward to someone who would like to make a difference in lives of others and see challenges as opportunities to excel and grow.
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by
e-mail to Rithisal Kang, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2023 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply on IVF.net