FCC is Cambodia’s pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider in Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognition for its outstanding medical and business practice, including the Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
At FCC, we believe that every couple deserves compassionate environment during their infertility treatment, and we are committed to provide Effective, Safe and Person-Centered care during the entire process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients best possible opportunity to achieve their parenting goals.
We are now seeking a highly-qualified candidate who is competent, adaptable and continuous learner from any part of the world for the position of Head Nurse based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We offer a competitive salary & benefits that commensurate with credentials and qualifications as well as opportunities for professional development. If you are from abroad, we will also cover airfare, living expenses, international health insurance, and necessary logistics for your convenient living.
Head Nurse manages and leads a team of senior nurse and nurses to work with Physicians, Clinical and Management Staff to provide exceptional patient centered support for the full range of preoperative, procedural and post operative care.
- Manage the nursing unit to work closely with physicians and staff and to provide exceptional, compassionate patient care.
- Supervise all aspects of patient care through evaluation, IUI, IVF, FET etc.
- Ensure that the clinic is in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve patient care
- Train new nursing staff and provide ongoing training to existing staff
- Maintain inventory of medical supplies and equipment
- Collaborate with other departments and other parties to ensure that patients receive comprehensive care.
- Participate in the quality improvement initiative
- Assist with other office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered nurse with license in good standing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Experience in infertility nursing preferred but not required
- Good English proficiency. Knowledge of Mandarin or Thai is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management, customer service, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a very fast-paced environment with a high patient volume.
- Cambodia has relaxed visa restrictions and a successful Covid response, making it easy to enter and stay in the country.
- Cambodia uses both the US Dollar and the local currency, the Khmer Riel, which makes transactions convenient and stable.
- Cambodians are famously friendly and welcoming to foreigners, often sharing their culture, language and food.
- The cost of living in Cambodia is very low compared to other countries, allowing expats to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with plenty of savings.
- Cambodia has a rich history and a diverse geography, offering many opportunities for exploration and adventure. From ancient temples to pristine beaches, there is something for everyone.
- Cambodia has a laidback lifestyle and a vibrant ex-pat community, making it easy to find new friends and enjoy social activities.
- Cambodia has a growing economy and a young population, creating many opportunities for business and employment. Expats can also part-own real estate and do business as foreigners.
- Cambodia is a safe country with low crime rates and political stability. Expats can feel secure and relaxed in their daily lives.
Plus, if someone longs to contribute to an internationally emerging country in this field and be part of the team dedicated to helping people build families, this is an outstanding opportunity. We look forward to someone who would like to make a difference in lives of others and see challenges as opportunities to excel and grow.
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by
e-mail to Rithisal Kang, Chief Operating Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply on IVF.net