FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Assist in the development of efficient and effective marketing strategies
- Plan, organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events
- Prepare online contents and promotional materials and organize their distribution through various optimized channels
- Collaborate with designers and provide creative ideas for marketing content and website update for user experience enhancement.
- Manage media vendors and publishers for promotional initiatives
- Liaising with other departments for programs and campaigns promotion and for budget preparation and expense monitoring.
- Monitor campaign progress using various metrics and provide reports on activities and results of the marketing function.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify the target audience
- Degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent
- Proven experience in marketing or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques and data analysis
- A thorough understanding of marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Creative, commercial and digital awareness
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 010 200 709 / 017 331 461
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted