FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and various marketing software and applications.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 086 552 330 / 010 200 709
Application Deadline: August 15, 2023 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted