FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider in Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
If you are someone who longs to contribute to an internationally emerging country in this field and be part of the team dedicated to helping people build families, this is an outstanding opportunity. We look forward to someone who would like to make a difference in lives of others and see challenges as opportunities to excel and grow.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Monitor patients’ condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Carry out a full range of nursing duties, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patient’s condition.
- Maintain a safe and caring environment for patients.
- Monitor all patient care and treatment, maintaining the highest standard of practice.
- Participate in health education and explanation of treatment to patients and relatives.
- Implement and comply with the institution’s policy
- Provide instant medical care in case of emergency
- A degree in Medical Nursing/Midwifery Science or equivalent
- Some experience in a related field
- Good organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to make clinical assessments and judgment
- Strong commitment to providing safe, effective and patient-centered care
- Possess problem-solving and counseling skills to overcome problems
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use a computer
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 010 200 709 / 086 552 330
Application Deadline: June 9, 2023, at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted