FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Carry out a full range of nursing duties, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patients’ condition.
- Maintain a safe and caring environment for patient.
- Monitor all patient care and treatment, maintaining the highest standard of practice.
- Participate in the health education and explanation of treatment to patients and relatives.
- Implement and comply with the institution’s policy
- Provide instant medical care in case of emergency
- A degree in Medical Nursing/Midwifery Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in related field
- Good organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to make well-informed clinical assessment and judgment
- Possess problem solving and counseling skills to overcome problems
- Skills in applying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing to provide on-going patient care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate in caring service
- Able to use computer
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Tel: 010 200 709 / 017 331 461
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted