FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Execute all operational processes and oversee efficiency
- Manage IT operations support for the entire organization
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee stock efficiency
- Supervise a team of operations workforce
- Support in the recruitment, training and supervision of staff
- Manage suppliers and vendors for operations activities
- Liaise with other departments for day-to-day operations
- Monitor operations efficiency using various metrics and provide reports on activities and results of the operations function.
- Support Operations Manager in other assigned tasks
- Degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Proven experience in operations or similar role
- Prior record in supervising a team is a plus
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and sensitivity to process and operations.
- A good understanding of best practices in operations and digital awareness
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Willing to learn and take the extra mile
- Good team player and discipline
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 010 200 709 / 017 331 461
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022 at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted