FCC is the pioneering and leading Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) service provider in Cambodia. Since its inception in 2014, it has earned several awards and recognitions for its outstanding medical and business practice, including Certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
If you are someone who longs to contribute to an internationally emerging country in this field and be part of the team dedicated to helping people build families, this is an outstanding opportunity. We look forward to someone who would like to make a difference in lives of others and see challenges as opportunities to excel and grow.
FCC is now seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the position below:
- Dispense prescription medications accurately and safely.
- Counsel patients on the proper use of medications, including dosage, side effects, and potential interactions with other medications.
- Provide information to patients about their medications, including the purpose of the medication, how to take it, and what to expect.
- Monitor patients’ drug therapies to ensure that they are taking the medications as prescribed and that they are not experiencing any adverse effects.
- Perform quality control testing on medications.
- Maintain accurate records of all medications dispensed.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in pharmacy and medicine.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Some experience in a related field
- Good organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail
- Strong commitment to providing safe, effective and patient-centered care
- Ability to address sensitive and emotional situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use a computer
Applicants interested in the position should send a current resume / C.V. and covering letter, by e-mail to Vandy Lin, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Tel: 010 200 709 / 086 552 330
Application Deadline: June 9, 2023, at 5.00 PM.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted