|4||សេវាថតកាំរស្មីអ៊ិចពិនិត្យមើលស្បូន និងដៃស្បូន||២០០ ដុល្លារ|
|5||សេវាពិគ្រោះយោបល់អំពីសម្ភព និងពិនិត្យផ្ទៃពោះ||២០ -្៥០ ដុល្លារ|
|8||សេវាការទាញយកមេជីវិតឈ្មោលពីបំពងអេពីឌីឌីម (PESA)||៧៥០-១០០០ ដុល្លារ|
|9||សេវាការទាញយកមេជីវីតឈ្មោលពីពងស្វាស (TESE)||៧៥០-១០០០ ដុល្លារ|
|11||សេវាពិគ្រោះយោបល់ក្រោយពេលពិនិត្យ (សម្រាប់អតិថិជនដែលបានចុះឈ្មោះហើយ)||១០ ដុល្លារ|
|12||សេវាពិគ្រោះយោបល់ (មានតេស្តលទ្ធផលពីខាងក្រៅ)||១០ ដុល្លារ|
|13||សេវាពិនិត្យសំណាកមាត់ស្បូន Pap-smear (Novaprep)||៣៥ ដុល្លារ|
|14||សេវាពិនិត្យសំណាកមាត់ស្បូន Thin-prep||៤៥ ដុល្លារ|
|15||សេវាពិនិត្យសំណាកមាត់ស្បូន Thin-prep + HPV||៧៥ ដុល្លារ|
100% Refund In vitro Fertilization Guarantee Plan
Effective from 15th September 2015
|100% money back guarantee In Vitro Fertilization cost option. Your money back if it doesn’t result in heartbeat. Includes up to 2 fresh In Vitro Fertilization cycles|
|Female Age||100% Refund Plan Cost|
No Heartbeat Means a Full Refund
There are few treatments in medicine that have such a clearly identifiable measure of outcome as in vitro fertilization. This allows the possibility of outcome-based fee schedules. We offer a pricing option with a 100% refund of the fee for the In Vitro Fertilization cycle if you do not result in heartbeat.
High Success Rates and Reasonable Fees
Only a program with high success rates can offer such a guarantee. This makes our In Vitro Fertilization program one of the most cost-effective if treatment does not result in a heartbeat (for qualifying couples).
How it Works
• The program includes as many as 2 ovarian stimulation cycles leading to an egg retrieval and any associated frozen embryo(s) transfer cycles.
• Each ovarian stimulation and fresh embryo transfer cycle can possibly result in leftover embryos for freezing for later use.
• The couple gets a 100% refund if they do not result in heartbeat.
Program Eligibility (using own eggs)
• If the female partner is using her own eggs, she must be 38 or younger at the time of enrollment and qualify with some basic tests (see below).
• This payment option cannot be used with health insurance paying for the IVF.
Tests needed to qualify:
- Normal ovarian reserve testing: Tests are done on day 2, 3 or 4 of the menstrual cycle:
- FSH, LH, estradiol and AMH blood tests must be normal
- Ultrasound must show at least 14 antral follicles on an ovary (or ovaries) accessible for egg retrieval
- Evaluation of the uterus: These tests are usually done at a visit to our office on about day 14 of the menstrual cycle:
- Ultrasound evaluation of the uterus – the uterine lining (endometrium) must be at least 8.0 mm thick.
- Office hysteroscopy to evaluate the uterine cavity if required.
Both 1 & 2 qualifying tests includes female partner costs 290$ and male partner costs another 110$. Plus, 500$ for hysteroscopy deemed necessary. Note that this is not refundable.
Other qualifying issues for our In Vitro Fertilization guarantee:
- The female partner must be a non-smoker. We will accept a smoker if she quits at least 30 days before starting medications. This is documented with urine tests.
- Women that are significantly overweight (Body Mass Index over 30.0) are not eligible
- Women that are significantly underweight (Body Mass Index under 19) are not eligible
- Women that have had an abnormal day 3 FSH test are not eligible
- Couples that have failed 2 (or more) previous in vitro attempts with fresh embryos (including cancelled stimulation attempts) are not eligible.
- If in vitro fertilization has been attempted previously, copies of all ovarian stimulation and all embryology records must be submitted for review.
- Couples with 2 or more previous miscarriages are not eligible.
- The male partner must have at least 100,000 motile sperm in his ejaculate
- The couple must be willing to have ICSI, transfer 2 embryos, and freeze any leftover potentially viable embryos (frozen embryos are used before another fresh cycle).
*We reserve the right to approve or deny entry into our guarantee plans on a case-by-case basis
- Consultations with the physician
- Egg retrieval
- ICSI if needed
- Embryo transfer
- Embryo freezing and storage of frozen embryos for up to 12 months.
- Pregnancy testing and monitoring during the first 3 months
- Pre-In Vitro Fertilization screening tests need to qualify
- Embryo storage for more than 12 months
- Frozen embryo transfer cycles done with remaining embryos after heartbeat
Almost all patients who do not get pregnant from the first in vitro fertilization attempt will be recommended to try again. The main reasons not to do so would be inadequate ovarian response, or very poor egg or embryo quality.
We reserve the right to terminate the patient’s participation after each completed cycle (very rare). Likewise, the couple has the right to terminate participation after each completed cycle (after all fresh and frozen embryos are transferred).
- If FCC terminates the couple’s 100% refund plan early (before the completion of all attempts), the refundable portion is returned to the couple. Actual cost as appears on the attached pricelist is invoiced.
- Likewise, the couple can quit the program before they complete all of their allotted fresh cycles. The refundable portion (after deducting the actual costs as appears on the attached pricelist) is given back if they are not pregnant and all frozen embryos have been transferred.
Cycle cancellation during stimulation
- Ovarian response to stimulation must be sufficient to result in a minimum of 5 mature follicles (15-20 mm diameter) or we “cancel” the cycle and do not do the egg retrieval.
- Rarely, a cycle could be cancelled for over-response of the ovaries
Our In Vitro Fertilization cycle cancellation policies
If the cycle is cancelled during stimulation and before the egg retrieval, the rebate is for all but $1000 (cycle management fee).
Using Donor Egg or Sperm
All are the same like using own egg and/or sperm except intended parent(s) shall compensate egg/sperm donor.
Pay all by cash or check when confirmed qualified for the refund plan.